A major contributor to unsanitary poor indoor air quality, and reduced HVAC efficiency, is the result of the condensation that occurs as air is dehumidified and cooled in the air conditioner.
This moisture creates an ideal environment for the growth of microorganisms on the HVAC system components.
Since microorganisms like mold are one of the most common allergens, they can increase allergic reactions and aggravate other respiratory health problems.
It’s also bad for your wallet, because a severely bio-clogged coil can cause excessive air resistance, and the insulating characteristics of the bio growth reduces the thermal efficiency of the system.
The result is the air conditioner works harder, increasing energy use and accelerating wear and tear.
UV light works as a disinfectant because it is able to penetrate cell tissue, and break up mold and virus cellular DNA.
Our UV Light installation service is CDC approved, it has one year warranty and is designed to operate 24/7, keeping the air conditioner free of virus, bacteria and mold.
Also, it will minimize your electric bill and the cost of HVAC maintenance.
For more information, please give us a call at (786) 886-3321
Please, fill this form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible
Premier Maintenance starts with understanding you and your plans. To get started, please tell us the following and we will be in touch right away.